- Download Grand Theft Auto V PC Game Full Download Free Grand Theft Auto 5 PC Game Full Version
- Grand Theft Auto 5|This isn’t that much of a shock considering that the GTA 5 map is essentially as big as the GTA 4 and GTA 3 Red Dead Redemption maps combined its every eye. Factor in all the vehicles and beautiful looking scenery and there is no surprise the game requires a massive install on the Xbox 360 and PS3.PS4
2. Pilots Apply for New GTA 5 Takeoff
- This isn’t the first time Good PC Game GTA lets players fly a plane, but in GTA 5 gamers will find a bigger selection of planes and helicopters gate 5. In the GTA 5 gameplay footage we also see a lot of planes in the multiplayer setting, including military planes. I hope To Enjoy
3. GTA 5 Is Packed Full of PC Games
- If you need a break from the violence and exploration of GTA 5, by Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar Games, Xbox 360, Find release dates, customer reviews, Online Customers: Item will be packed with your game. Take a trip to a tennis court of golf course and relax. Rockstar shows off two mini games that let players get a fix of Virtual Tennis and Tiger Woods without leaving the game. No word on if there is a Rockstar Table Tennis game hidden away too.
4. Mission Planning Offers Choices are Good GTA 5
- Forget the structured missions of GTA 4 and other open world games which too often force players to perform stupid actions to move the plot along. Pick your methods, crew and plans. Forget the structured missions of GTA 4 and other open world In GTA 5, gamers can pick how to pull off heists and missions. While there will be limits, the trailer shows that players can go smart and quiet or loud and violent.
5. Customize Cars and Clothes Of GTA 5
- In GTA 5 players can customize a lot. From the looks of the GTA 5 trailer, gamers that spent hours customizing cars in Need for Speed games will have something to love as the game lets users customize wheels, paint and more. Players can also pick out clothes for a custom look, rather than picking between a track suit and pants.
6. Destructible Environments Look Amazing of GTA 5
- The GTA 5 gameplay video shows a wall crumbling when the trio of miscreants smash an armored car into it. GTA games already offer some destruction of the environment, but it looks like GTA 5 ups the game considerably.
7. GTA 5 Multiplayer Should Be Crazy Fun Ful
- Rockstar teases GTA 5 multiplayer in a few seconds of the gameplay footage, promising a better look soon. Based on the teaser, GTA 5 multiplayer looks like a massive world full of players driving, flying and causing havoc. We can’t wait to see how it turns out.
8. 3 Players Means Triple the Fun and funny
- GTA 5 comes with three main protagonists and while you can’t kill your co-conspirators, you can jump between them at will when not on a mission. This allows players to jump between lives and settings to explore and have fun in the shoes of various people. During missions, players can switch when needed, to aid the other players, pulling off more complicated plots than before.
9. Splurge or Gamble With Your Cash and Money
- When you take your part of the heist home you can spend it on weed and tattoos or choose to buy real estate and stocks. Investments can pay off, offering more cash for your needs, or tank like in real life. Rockstar calls fast cars and tattoos the smart investments.
10. Scuba Diving Offers a Bigger World Wide
- Once you’ve explored everything topside, take a drive to explore the depths of GTA 5 in a wetsuit. We’re sure there will be a few missions that involve diving, but players should also be able to go exploring in the ocean.
11. New GTA 5, Now With Hunting
- That’s right, no need to buy Cabela’s Most Dangerous Hunts to get your fix of hunting on the Xbox 360 or PS3. Players can head to the wilderness outside of Los Santos to hunt, and as the trailer teases be hunted. We see a deer, but expect to see more in the wilderness.
12. GTA 5 Includes a Submarine Of 2013
- This isn’t part of the gameplay trailer, but it’s worth pointing out that there is a small submarine in GTA 5. With a lot of water to explore, we can’t wait to take the sub out for a spin around the bay.
13. Driving No Longer Looks Like Mario Kart on GTA 5
- The driving in GTA 5 is brand new, and from the gameplay footage it should be more enjoyable. Driving in GTA 4 is worse than Mario Kart with drifts and sloppy steering throughout, Rockstar claims things are better and the video shows spectacular driving.
14. Shooting and Picking Weapons Won’t Suck and horror
- Rockstar delivers a new way to pick your weapon in GTA 5 and new shooting mechanics that look fluid and fun, rather than clunky and frustrating. Gamers can quickly switch between weapons with a new menu option and shooting looks vastly improved.
15. Bounty Hunting Side Missions are Good
- In GTA 5 players can pick up extra cash playing bounty hunter. The trailer shows Trevor cashing in a bounty at a trailer home in the middle of a desert. This should deliver fun diversions from the main heists
Grand Theft Auto 5 |System Requirements:
Operating System|Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 SP1
Processor| Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or equivalent
Memory| 2 GB RAM
Video Card| 512MB Nvidia 7900 or 512MB ATI X1900
Hard Disk Space| 35 GB free space
Screen Shot | Grand Theft Auto 5